Friday, July 9, 2010

Media coverage of "M2WI" season 2 premiere

Sorry about the massive post today, folks. This is me playing catchup.

Guy Fieri Interview RAW, UNCUT, UNCENSORED NEW YORK CITY STYLE



*Link to video*

On Wednesday, July 7, 2010 - Guy Fieri on the nationally syndicated radio show, The Bob and Tom show. Click Here to listen. Or download the .mp3 here.

Read more at www.bobandtom.com.

The papparazzi caught Guy Fieri leaving Pastis Restaurant, headed to the Soho House in the Meatpacking District.



Host of NBC's Minute to Win It Guy Fieri talks to Cleveland Ohio's WKYC about the show's Season 2 premiere and the hilarious activities that take place.



Guy Fieri Talks Pittsburgh Food, 'Minute To Win It' With WPXI
"My dad grew up in Ohio and I have an uncle there in Pittsburgh, Tom Ramsey. And every time I'd come to Pittsburgh, I was at Three Rivers Stadium, I saw when Willie Stargell played, I have great, great memories of being in Pittsburgh," he said.

"One of the most unique foods I tried when I went to Pittsburgh, that I couldn't even believe was going to be as good as it is, and as a matter of fact I even made my rendition of it and did it on my show, 'Guy's Big Bite,' and that was at Kelly O's; haluski. Haluski at Kelly O's was one of my all-time favorites," Guy said.

"We'd love to come back, so if you've got some more recommendations for us please let me know," Guy said.

Read more at www.wpxi.com.



TODAY hosts have a 'Minute to Win It' with Guy Fieri
Guy Fieri stopped by 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM on NBC) and challenged the anchors to do the $1 million challenge from his game show 'Minute to Win It.'

The challenge: Bounce a quarter off a table and into a water jug. Lester Holt and Ann Curry gave it their best, but didn't land the quarter.


*Link to video*

-> more on Minute to Win It <-

No comments: