Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Guy Fieri, on coffee and counting vegetables

The Daily Grind caught up with Guy Fieri at a recent food festival in South Carolina. They talked coffee!

How do you prefer to make your coffee? I have a Breville espresso machine that someone gave me. I love it. Normally I’ll use a French press for coffee. No drip machines allowed.

Do you make your own? I do. I grind my own beans for every cup. It’s just like pepper. I crack my own pepper fresh when I use it. ... Quit grinding your coffee at the store or buying pre-ground.

Any certain way you enjoy your coffee? I enjoy Americano’s.

Read the full article here.

----------------------------------------------------

The Grits n Cheese Dish had a chance to meet up with Guy Fieri, host of Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, for a morning chat. We talk about everything from his non-foodie appeal down to his diet. Yes, the man watches his portions! Check it out....


*link to video*

No comments: